"Time to waste, time for unplanned conversation, time for biding our time”- Peter Block

Easter


I think everything about Spring caters to the theme of a fresh start. You’ve got spring cleaning, baby animals, green grass, and budding flowers. For me, this overarching theme holds a greater significance. For Christ followers Spring is about the love joy and peace that flows from the cross. It’s about Jesus wiping away our sin and reconnecting us back to God. That is my focus this Spring and my fresh start. I want you to know that I find no shame in eating chocolate bunnies and painting easter eggs. Quite frankly, the more chocolate bunnies the better. So however you celebrate the season I hope you enjoy your fresh start. 


Happy Easter. 

Go check out Lily Ardor for this dreamy easter egg tutorial.  
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Just You & Me. Design by MangoBlogs.